Donghyun An

20 Jun 2017  |  Опубликовано в Вопросы-ответы


Im from south korea and really interested in kaznmu. Currently im 4th grade in nursing school.
My question is

1.Can international student who doesnt have a permanent residency or citizenship get a kazakhstan doctor license after graduate?

2. I graduated high school in 2014 february, but i got general science(include physics ,chemistry and biology but subject name is general science), biology and earth science. But in university i got biochemistry, pathology, microbiology, pharmacology. Then when i apply, i send both of my high school and university academic transcript?

3.can i transfer after i got my bachelor of nursing? If can, in what grade?

Thank you for reading. I really look forward the reply


Dear Donghyun An
First of all thank you for your interest in our Asfendiyarov Kazakh National medical University!

1) To get a kazakhstan doctor license you have to graduate from a Kazakh medical university.

2) You should send just your university academic transcript. We will compare it with our educational program. And after that we’ll be able to identify in what grade you can be enrolled.

_ _ _