Erasmus is a new program of the European Union for the period from 2014 to 2020, aimed to supportingprojects, cooperation, academic mobility in the field of education, training, sportand youth policy.
Erasmus + aims to further promotion of the modernization and sustainable development of education and training systems, supporting the development of youth policy and sports, as well as improving skills and thus improve people’s employment opportunities. The new program involves a significant increase of investments in developmentof human potential.
S.D. AsfendiyarovKazNMU has received an European Union grant under the program «Erasmus +» for 2015-2018 y.y. «Modernization of medical education in universities (ModeHed).
Project duration: 36 months
funding amount: 776 292,00 EUR
Project coordinator: Higher school of technics, economics and culture of Leipzig, Germany
• Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic — partner of the project;
• Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Kosice, Slovakia;
• Fergana State University, Uzbekistan;
• Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan;
• S.D.Asfediyarov, Kazakh National Medical University. Kazakhstan;
• Namangan State University, Uzbekistan;
• Centre for the Development of Medical Education at the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
• Uzbek State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, Uzbekistan;
• South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy, Kazakhstan;
• Bukhara State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan;
• Kazakh State Women’s Pedagogical University, Kazakhstan;
• Andijan State University, Uzbekistan;
• Kokand State Pedagogical Institute, Uzbekistan;
• Uzbek Association of Medical teachers, Uzbekistan.