The educational work of the module
MODULE «GERONTOLOGY AND GERIATRICS»
20.03.2013 a stand-alone module of Gerontology and Geriatrics in the scientific and technical programmes of the Ministry of health of Republic of Kazakhstan «development model (program) aging in ensuring active longevity of elderly people of Kazakhstan», order No. 213 of 2013-01-25.
Ešmanova Ainur Kajrkenovna, candidate of medical sciences, physician, gerontologist. She graduated from Karaganda State Medical Academy in speciality «General Medicine» in 1998, and the Graduate School of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Bolashak» in 2009 year majoring in Cardiology and the Aviation, space and maritime medicine «at the State scientific center of Institute of medical-biological problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor, honored worker of science of the Russian Federation, academician of the International Academy of Astronautics, academician of the International Academy of informatization of R.m. Baevsky procedure.
- The author of more than 60 publications, the State standard of education agents on specialties «Aviation and space medicine, and cardiology. Education and practice:
- -State Research Center of the Institute of medical-biological problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, 2006-2009
- University of Miami Michael S. Gordon Center for Research in Medical Education, USA, Miami, Florida, 2009
- Canadian Society for International Health, Canada, Ottawa, 2010
- Institute of Gerontology NIMN Ukraine, State educational-methodical Geriatric Center, Ukraine, Kiev, 2013.
The module «Gerontology and Geriatrics»:
Abikulova Akmaral Kanatovna – the director of studies, PhD
Mansharipova Almagul Toleuovna – MD, the professor
Karabayeva Aynur Islamovna – к.м.н. associate professor
Sapakova Bakhytnur Rysbekovna — the assistant
Toleuova Damegul Zhaylaubayevna – the trainee the teacher
Halitov Shalkhar Seilgazyevich – the trainee the teacher
The module on all tracks laid in the form of a road map (link 1)