Tulebayev K.A.- MD, professor-Director
Turdalieva B.S. — Ph.D., Deputy Director
Kalmahanov S.B.- Ph.D., Head of Research Projects
Izmuhanbetov T.A.- MD, Senior Specialist
Baysunova G.- manager of International Cooperation
Dauletova D.A.- Methodist
The goal of the School of Public Health named after Kh. Dosmukhamedovis creation of Public Health specialists ofnew generation on the basis of integration of science, education and practice in the field of state policy of the safety and health promotion of the population. SPH is a subdivision and a scientific practical and study base of the KazNMU named after S. D. Asfendiyarov.
- Development and acceptance of the new concept on public health
- Stage by stage integration of the educational programs of contiguous disciplines in public health
- Providing of the unity of science, education and practice
- Providing of the continuity, multilevel character and flexibility of the educational programs in public health
- Integration of the scientific directions in public health
- Creation of the Coordination Council on the development of the applied scientific research in public health with the bringing in scientists of KazNMU, Scientific Research Institute, Scientific Centers of Kazakhstan and other countries
- Active bringing in of master students, PhD students, residents, students to the performance of the complex scientific research works, to the joint work with the scientists for the development scientific potential of the university and the country
- Introduction of the results of the scientific research activity into the educational process on undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Integration of the educational programs in the field of Public Health
- Creation of the Working group (study and methodology center) on Public Health
- Development of the integrative training of master students, PhD students and undergraduate students on key directions of Public health
- Introduction of the innovative technologies of educating (interactive, competence-based, etc.)
- Organization of the continuous and multilevel educational process (bachelor, master, MBA, PhD)
- Development of the partnership with the schools of public health of other countries on the exchange between scientists, lecturers, master students, PhD students, undergraduates.
SPH Main events
SPH annually organizes International Schools on public health issues.
Goal –boost of the level of preparation of students on urgent topics of public health with the use of modern technologies by integration into international educational space.
- Teaching urgent topics and approaches of public health based on evidence in solving the problems of current healthcare
- Cultivation of knowledge in the field of Public Health with the account of acceleration of renovation of medical information and its globalization
- Formation of critical thinking skills and scientific information analysis, usage of new approaches and technologies of public health
- Creation of the inter-university space and integration of the best knowledge of the world level
SPH annually organizes International Winter School “Actual issues of Public Health “- for the senior year students of KAZNMU and other medical universities.
The Second Annual International Winter School “Actual issues of Public health” was devoted to the issues of health promotion and protection of the youth and was carried out on Jan.24 – 28, 2011 for the medical students of the 4th and 5th years of study of medical universities of the country as well for the “Turan” university students.
Within realization of the strategic plan on integration of the scientific directions and educational programs in public health , the School of Public Health named after Kh. Dosmukhamedov annually carries out the International Annual Summer School – “Selected issues of Public health” for the young scientists, PhD students, master students, teaching staff and practitioners.
SPH organizes and carries out international seminars on different aspects of public health: “Management in Public health and evidence based medicine”, “Methodology of scientific research”, “Gerontology”, “Modern hospital management”, “Evidence based medicine” and others with the participation of foreign and national specialists , also SPH actively participates in the realization of theprogram “Visiting professor”
SPH annually carries out international scientific-practical conferences on live issues of public health, particularly on the up to date approaches to the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of the priority classes of diseases of the population of Kazakhstan, on the issues of the integration of science, education and practice, improvement of the healthcare management system .
School of public health is an executor of STP “Development of the model of antiageing in the provision of the active longevityof elderly people“ and “Hospital management”. Integration of the scientific research of the university staff, including faculty of the clinical departments into the activity of the healthcare organizations of the republic is the base of the motivation of the development of the applied scientific research in healthcare. Joint work with healthcare bodies makes a fundament for the activation of scientific research including scientific practical developments being a factor contributing to the growth of the professional qualification of specialists.
Strategic plan of the realization of the activity of SPH named after Kh. Dosmukhamedov in the future is: organization of the continuous multilevel educational process, training on MBA, establishment of links with the schools of public health of other countries on exchange between scientists, teaching staff, master students, PhD students, and undergraduate students, collaboration with international organizations, implementation of the innovative technologies and evidence based medicine into clinical practice.
Address: 94,Tole –bi St, building n1
Tel.: +7(727)338 70 90, int. 7165, 7168, 7169