From March 6 to March 14, at the invitation of the University of Milan (Italy), trainings were organized in the city of Gargnano (Italy) for participants of the project of Central Asian Universities under the Erasmus PLUS program «NARMONEE» NTP 618829-EPP-1-2020-1- IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP HARMONEE «Harmonization and mutual recognition of Master’s programs in areas of occupational health and the environment».
The team of «NAO» KazNMU named after. Asfendiyarova S.D. was represented by:
- Project coordinator — Professor of the Department of Public Health, MD, Toguzbaeva K.K.,
- Trainer — assistant of the Department of Biostatistics and fundamentals of scientific research R.A. Khozhamkul.
- Trainer — lecturer of the Department of Public Health Zhumagaliuly A.
- Trainer – Ph.D. doctoral student of the Department of Public Health Aryntaeva N.E.
The participants presented and held pilot sessions of academic disciplines developed within the framework of the Consortium for the areas of «Public Health» and «Medical and preventive Care». In total, 9 modules have been prepared within the framework of the project:
- Introduction to Public Health
- One Health
- Environmental & Occupational Toxicology
- Occupational Health
- Social & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Health Care Management
- Nutrition concepts & controversies
- Global Burden of Diseases
9 research projects within the developed disciplines were also presented.
In conclusion, fundamental documents were developed for the further implementation of the Erasmus PLUS, HARMONEE project.