Educational and methodical association of the Republican educational methodical council according to the group of specialty
Health and social security (medicine) on the basis of the Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D Asfendiyarov.
Educational and methodical association (further EMA) — is an advisory body for educational and methodical, scientific and methodological issues in the field of higher and postgraduate medical education, which is incoming composition of the Republican educational-methodical Council (further REMC) of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
EMA REMC on specialty group ofHealth and social security (medicine) on the basis of the Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D Asfendiyarov ,created in July 2016.
Activities of EMA REMC medical specialties were regulated by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Education», the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated in June 16, 2008 № 353 «On measures to improve teaching work in higher and postgraduate education”.
Currently, EMA RTMC on the basis of KazNMU named after S.D Asfendiyarov organizes methodological support for 14 specialties of higher and postgraduate education
|Group specialities||Code and name of specialty|
|Health care and social security (medicine)||X||6М110100 Medicine||6D110100 Medicine|
|5В110200 public health||6М110200 public health||6D110200 public health|
|5В110100 Nursing||6М110300 Nursing||X|
|5В110300 Pharmacy||6М110400 Pharmacy||6D110400 Pharmacy|
|5В110400 Medical and preventive work||6М110500 Medical and preventive work||X|
|5В130100 General medicine||X||X|
Activities of UMA REMC by group of specialties
— Health care and social security (medicine) is coordinated by the Republican educational-methodical council and is aimed at:
- ensuring the development of Kazakhstan’s higher and postgraduate education in accordance with international requirements;
- participation in the formation of strategy of development of higher and postgraduate education aimed at improving its competitiveness in the global educational space;
- educational-methodological and scientific-methodological support of the educational process in accordance with the changing conditions, and taking into account the global challenges.
Guidance of UMA REMC by group of specialties
— Health care and social security (medicine) provides the Chairman-a.e. rector KazNMU named after S.D Asfendiyarov, MD, Professor NK Khamzina
Vice-chairman of the UMA , who is the director of the department of science and human resources of the ministry of health and social development, candidate of medical sciences, assistant professor isA.K Kaptagaeva.
Maintaining the current organizational work, documentation and office work are performed by the scientific secretary of UMA S.I.Sydykova
Phone number : +7 (727) 338-70-50
e-mail: [email protected]
organizations which belong to the UMA RTMC by group of specialties
— Health care and social security (medicine)
- National Center for Health Development;
- Semey State Medical University;
- West Kazakhstan Medical University named after Marat Ospanov;
- Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education;
- Kazakh National Medical University named after D. Asfendiyarov;
- Kazakhstan Medical University «SOPH”
- Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University;
- Karaganda State Medical University;
- Medical University of Astana;
- Faculty of Medicine in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University;
- International Kazakh-Turkish University named after Hodzhi Ahmed Yasavi;
- Graduate School of Humanities, University of the Caspian.