Scientific research of the Academic department of internal diseases
Training and scientific facilities
EDUCATIONAL WORK AND TEACHING LOAD
The Education Department of Internal Medicine
was created by the Rector on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council (Minutes № 10 of 30 June 2010) and operates under the Charter and the Statute of the University of the Training Department of 01.09 in 2010, which was amended and supplemented in June 2012.
The main goal of the Department, is to practice-organizational support of the learning process and improve the quality of educational services on the basis of the competence-based approach.
The main objectives of the Department are:
- Coordination of the educational process, including internship in the departments and the Department of the modules as part of the educational programs at all levels;
- Definition of a model curriculum and methodological approaches for the formation of students’ responsibility for the attitude to learning, preparing them for further independent learning and training throughout life.
General characteristics of the Training Department of Internal Medicine.
The Department of Internal Medicine includes 27 departments, including 1 chair «Gerontology and Geriatrics» is created on the basis of the decision of the Academic Council 03 January 2013. Order number 213 of 25.01.2013:
- Department of Internal Medicine number 1, The Head of Department prof. Tukesheva B.Sh.
- The Department of internship and residency in internal medicine number 2, The Head of Department Ph.D., Assoc. Aydargalieva NE.
3 . The Department of internship and residency in internal medicine number 3,
The Head of Department prof . Dauletbakova MI
4 . Department of emergency care , The Head of Department prof . Turlanov K, M.
5 . Allergy Module, the head of module is MD, Professor JB Ispaeva
- The Department of internship and residency in internal medicine number 1 , The Head of Department prof . Palimbetov DS
- Department of Internal Medicine number 4 The Head of Department, MD, professor Kasenova SL
- Rheumatology module, The Head of Department MD, Professor AS Seisenbayev
- Department of Internal Medicine Propaedeutics. The Head of Department prof . Esenzhanova GM
10.Department of outpatient therapy. The Head of Department. prof . Isayev Sh.G.
- Head of the Department of Phthisiopulmonology . The Head of Department prof . Rakisheva AS
- The Department of internship and residency GP №1. The Head of Department MD, Professor MS Kultaev
- The Department of internship and residency GP №2 . The Head of Department MD, Professor RS Begimbetova
- The Department of internship and residency GP №3 The Head of Department PhD Akazhanov NA
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology , exercise and physical therapy The Head of Department. MD, Professor A.K. Kayrbekov
- Dermatology module , the module chief- prof . Nurushev SM
- Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics and Molecular Medicine The Head of Department. Assoc. Beisembayeva Sh
- Module HIV infection and infection control, the module chief MD, Professor JS Nugmanova
- Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases , The Head of Department MD, Professor AK Duisenova
- Departmnt of Neurosurgery, Head of Department. MD, Professor JS Zhanaydarov.
- Department of Nervous Diseases Head of Department. MD, Professor ES Nurguzhaev
- The Department of internship and residency in neurology. Head of Department. MD, professor Kamenova SU
- Department of Psychiatry , Psychotherapy and narkololgii head . Department. MD, professor Altynbekov SA
- Department of internship and residency in psychiatry , psychotherapy and drug treatment Head of Department. MD, Professor BB Jarbussynova
- Head of the Department of Endocrinology . Department. MD, Professor J. Ablay uly
- Nephrology module MD, chief is professor Kanatbaeva AB
- The module of Gerontology and Geriatrics , module chief is MD Eshmanova AK
Analysis of the staff of the Educational Department
The structure of the Training Department includes 2 person:
— Director of the Training Department, Methodist — 1
2010-2011 years. — Ph.D., Professor BG Isayev , Methodist — Kabylbekova SS,
2011-2012. — MD , associate professor Zhangelova SB , Methodist — Kabylbekova SS,
2012-2013 years. — MD , associate professor Zhangelova SB , from March 2013 — MD, PhD.
UT Beisebayev , secretary — Kabylbekova SS
In 2013-2014 . LDIM divided into two departments LDIM UDVB number 1 and number 2
LDIM number 1 — MD, PhD, UT Beisebayev , secretary — Kabylbekova SS
LDIM number 2 — MD, PhD, Sadykova SS, a secretary — Otarbaeva MS
Specialty » General Medicine » Physicians are trained experienced faculty , including professors, associate professors and candidates of medical sciences, according to the staffing of departments ( self- help provided). Over the past three years in » medicine» of teaching staff reserved 8 doctoral and 17 master’s theses.
The total number of faculty staff, offering classes in the 2010-13 academic year, the Department of Internal Medicine , is 321 , of which have scientific degrees and ranks 180 ( 56.1 %). Teachers without basic education — 0.5 %. Staffing was a teachers 2010-2011 academic. For academic year 2012-2013 . year — 93.2 %, but the department is , where the number exceeds the number of part-time staff ( Department of internship and residency, GPs and therapy).
The number of teachers training in the state language — 87.6 %.
Training for profile specialties is conducted through an internship , residency , postgraduate and doctoral programs , aspirant, trainee teacher , graduate with a translation into a teaching position after the defense of the thesis .
Improving teaching skills of teachers increases at faculty named after Nasybulin, on methodological, scientific conferences and seminars.
Teachers take an active part in international scientific and educational conferences and workshops.
The total number of teachers, the leading training in English is 27 , of which have scientific degrees and ranks 24 ( 96.8 %) , including nine doctors, professors . All teachers have been trained in courses in English and have a certificate.
The morale in all departments of the faculty in the educational department of internal medicine favorable.
Teachers professional development and initiative.
In the 2010-2011 academic year teachers have been trained at the following seminars:
- The introduction of the model of medical education
2 Implemention of new things to education.
3 Master Class
5 «Management programs for national and sub-national level»
In the 2012-2013 school year, 194 teachers have been trained and retrained on the basis KazNMU and other organizations: the International School
- The art of making presentation — 60,
2 . Russian business — 3,
3 . Business Kazakh — 3,
4 . Business English — 3
5 . Credit Technologies — 37,
- CPS — 5,
- School teaching skills — 34
- Development of an objective methodology for assessing the level of development of clinical skills of medical students of the university on the basis of the metric and mathematical- statistical approach — 46
- Management in Medical Education — 2
10 . » Basic competence teachers of the Higher School of Medicine » — 1
10-11 October 2013 the department took part in the II Central Asian Conference on Medical Education «Improving Medical Education through Innovation»
October 10 after the plenary session was organized Roundtable for vice-chancellors of medical universities ‘ competence approach to the development of educational programs «in the hall of administration Karaganda Medical University.
Vise-rector of the KSMU Classification Shalharova JS with lecture on » The Past, Present and Future of Research in Medical Education at the International Kazakh-Turkish University . XA Yasavi . » Zhangelova SB reported the results of our university educational program on «General Medicine», which focuses on our model of education based on five competencies to focus on the end result of education.