Scientific research of the Academic department of internal diseases
Scientific research is conducted under KazNMU Scientific research plan. Academic departments and modules plan and organize the scientific research and discover new treatment modalities. In 2010-2013, academic departments and modules of the ADID have fulfilled the main scientific research directions, as follows:
Module of HIV infection and infection control
- In 2013, the Intramural grant project “Socially important blood-borne infections: The prevalence among students of Almaty and immunemodulatory effect of vitamin D3 in HIV infection” is to be realized. Ground of the decision of the Scientific council (protocol No.7 dated February 28, 2013) and Scientific-Methodical council of KazNMU (protocol No.5 dated 28.03.2013, order No.1115л dated 09.04.2013 “On temporary research team formation”. Budget is 10,000,000 tenge. Project execution dates: from March 1 to December 31, 2013. Adviser is D.Med.Sc., Professor Zh.S.Nugmanova.
Department of endocrinology, Department of internal diseases No.4, Department of gerontology and geriatrics
- Participant of the STP (The scientific and technical program) of MH of the RK “Anti-ageing model (program) development to provide active longevity in elderly population of Kazakhstan”, by the order of MH of the RK; GRNTI_76.29.30, State registration No.: 011РК0014, approval date: 10.04.2011, duration: 2011-2013, budget: 300,000,000 tg.
- Department is a recipient of the intramural grant “A comparative molecular analysis of genetic defects in beta-cell functional disorders and improvement of monogenic diabetes mellitus diagnostics in Kazakh and Americal-Carribean population of New-York”. Registry No.0112РК01193. Deadline: May, 2012 – December, 2012
- Department is a recipient of the grant of MES (Ministry of Education and Science) of the RK “Molecular analysis of genetic defects in beta-cell functional disorders and improvement of monogenic diabetes mellitus diagnostics in Kazakh population. Registry No. 0113РК00665 dated 20.06.2013.
Department of out-patient therapy
- STP fragment: “Study of osteoporosis prevalence and risk factors in Almaty and Almaty region” using the method of interviewing, epidemiological screening and database development for individuals aged >45 year assigned to Almaty out-patient clinics No.8, 16, 18 (Associated Professor G.A.Kaliyeva, teaching assistant M.G.Nogayeva, teaching assistant A.A.Akhmetov).
- Scientific project of the Kazakh nutrition academy “Osteoporosis prevention program development in the Republic of Kazakhstan”, adviser is Academician of the RAMS and NAS of the RK, D.Med.Sc. T.Sh.Sharmanov, budget is 90 million tenge (Associated Professor G.Kh.Gabdullina, senior technician A.B.Akhmettayeva, residency student K.Nurgaliyev).
- RP (Research program) “Vitamin D3 levels assessment in osteoporosis patients and corrective measures development for established disorders” (Adviser, Head of Department, Professor B.G.Issayeva in collaboration with Association of osteoporosis of the RK. An agreement draft is compiled).
Department of phthisiopulmonology
- STP (jointly with the RCT (Research center of tuberculosis) of the RK): “Development of preventive activities for recurrences of various drug-resistance type tuberculosis”, Program code number 0.0466, state registration No.01 09РК00033. Program administrator is the MH of the RK. Execution period: 2009-2011. Advisers are Professor A.S.Rakisheva, Professor Sh.Sh.Ismailov.
- STP “Development of preventive activities for tuberculosis among students”. State registration No. 0113РК00180, Program administrator is KazNMU, execution period: from March 1 to December 31, 2013. Budget for 2013 is 2,000,000 tg. Scientific advisor is Professor A.S.Rakisheva.
- STP – jointly with RCT of the RK (joint executor is Professor A.S.Rakisheva) “Organizational, methodological, and social factors of continuous treatment compliance improvement among MDR TB patients from civilian and penal systems”, state registration No.0112РК01181, program code number 0.0599. Program administrator is the MH of the RK.
Module of nephrology
- STP “Current issues of uronephrological diseases diagnostics”, execution period 2009-2012.
- STP, Intramural grant project “Biomarker prediction of glomerulonephritis clinical course” is to be realized. Ground of the decision of the Scientific council (protocol No.7 dated February 26, 2013) and Scientific-Methodical council of KazNMU (protocol No.5 dated 28.03.2013, order No.1115л dated 09.04.2013 “On temporary research team formation”. Budget is 2,000,000 tenge. Duration: from March 1 to December 31, 2013. Adviser is D.Med.Sc., Professor A.B.Kanatbayeva.
Department of internal diseases No.4
- STP, Intramural grant project “Prevalence, early diagnosis, and prevention of morbidity determined by behavioral and other risk factors among young adults from rural regions of the Republic of Kazakshstan”, GRNTI 76.29.29, state registration No.: 0112РК00912 dated 18.05.1, UDK: 616-036-07-084-053.82:159.943:312.922(083.97)(547), duration is from II to IV quarters, 2012 г. budget: 3,000,000 tg, Scientific advisor: D.Med.Sc., Professor S.L.Kassenova, executors: Cand.Med.Sc. N.K.Semgaliyev, teaching assistant S.M.Bekuzhinova, teaching assistant R.K.Nadirbayeva, A.A.Alisheva, and N.K.Akhmetova.
Department of infectious and tropical diseases
- STP of the MES of the RK “Science-based diagnosis, treatment, and prevention program development for challenging zoogenous infections: chlamydiosis (psittacosis) and brucellosis”, state registration No.376 dated 15.11.2011. Adviser is Professor D.Med.Sc. A.K.Duissenova.
- STP of the MES “Peculiarities of transmissible zoonotic diseases spreading in Kazakhstan”, state registration no.1220, dated March 29, 2012, No.66, dated 04.02.2013 from April, 2012. Adviser is Associated Professor R.A.Egemberdiyeva.
Module of gerontology and geriatrics
- STP, Intramural grant project “Novel medical monitoring technologies implementation in the field of city passenger transport”, state registration No. Budget: 2,000,000 tg, execution period 01.03-31.12.2013. Adviser is A.A.Akanov, responsible executor is Cand.Med.Sc. A.K.Eshmanova, teaching assistant D.Zh.Tuleuova.
- STP “Anti-ageing model development to provide the active longevity in elderly population of Kazakhstan”.
2010-2011 academic year
- A.S.Karakushikova Method of diagnosis and prediction of intrauterine pneumonia in preterm neonates No. 2010/0404.1, dated April 5, 2010 Innovative patent No. 23041 published on 15.10.2010.
- A.S.Karakushikova, K.M.Abdullayeva Method of cerebral ischemia diagnosis in preterm neonates No. 2010/0405,.1 dated April 5, 2010.
- V.B.Khabizhanova, B.G.Issayeva, D.S.Polimbetov Method of metabolic disorders correction in gout patients. Published on15.04.2011 upon request No. 2010/0702.1, dated May 28, 2010.
- A.R.Mustafina, A.A.Idrissov Method of colonic obturational obstruction modeling. Innovative patent No. 2327,4 published on 15.11.2010.
- E.T.Dadambayev, A.S.Espanova Method of dys-elementosis correction in pediatric patients. Application is submitted to Eurasian patent office for international patent granting. Innovative patent No. 23830, published on 15.04.2011.
- E.A.Enin, E.A.Izatullayev, Z.M.Zhankalova, Shumkov, Tashenova, Gridin Method of hepatic encephalopathy treatment in decompensated liver cirrhosis patients as alcoholic liver disease’s stage. Innovative patent No. 23829, published on 15.04.2011.
2011-2012 academic year
- Polimbetov, Bekmanov, A.Turssunova Method of arterial hypertension grade 1 diagnosis in individuals underwent low-dose radiation, upon request No. 2010/0643.1, dated May 17, 2010 Innovative patent No. 24282 published on 15.07.2011.
- V.B.Khabizhanova, B.G.Issayeva, D.S.Polimbetov Method of arterial hypertension treatment in gout nephropathy patients. Innovative patent No. 23834, published on 15.04.2011.
- O.O.An, K.V.Rakhimova, A.S.Karakushikova Method of diagnosis in pediatric patients under 6 months of age with perinatal CNS injury due to infection. Innovative patent No. 24205, published on 15.07.2011
- E.A.Enin, E.A.Izatullayev, Z.M.Zhankalova Method of alcoholic steatosis and hepatitis (as hepatic alcoholic disease stages). Innovative patent No. 24346, published on 15.08.2011.
- A.S.Karakushikova, G.M.Abdullayeva, K.V.Rakhimova Method of prediction of neonatal disadaptation in preterm neonates with intrauterine growth retardation. Innovative patent No. 24734, published on 17.10.2011.
2012-2013 academic year
- N.S.Mussina, R.I.Semenova Method of resistant arterial hypertension treatment in chronic kidney disease III-IV patients. Innovative patent No. 25849, published on 16.07.2012.
- D.E.Zhanybekov, A.S.Karakushikova, A.M.Iskindirova Method of experimental canine hypopituitarism modeling. Innovative patent of the RK No. 26411, published on 15.11.2012.
Faculty members of the ADID initiate and organize the republican and international level scientific and practical conferences.
2010-2011 academic year
|1||Department of infectious and tropical diseases||International symposium on infectious diseases||Professor Lee Raily, Professor Roy Gulic, Head of department A.K.Duissenova, Prof. A.M.Dmitrovsky||June 4-5, 2010||Almaty||Jointly with “Bilim” organization|
|2||Department of infectious and tropical diseases||II International Central Asian Congress on infectious diseases||Scientists from USA, Canada, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, England, France, Turkey, Singapore, Spain, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan||2008||Almaty||Initiative of Prof. Duissenova A.K.|
|3||Department of psychiatry||International conference “Current issues of psycho-somatic medicine”||Professors N.A.Neznanova and R.K.Nazyrova, Saint-Petersburg, RS of Psychoneurology named after V.M.Bekhterev||Within the framework of “University days” Conference|
|4||Module of Nephrology||International conference “Highlights of nephroprotective therapy”||Moscow, Saint-Petersburg||November 11, 2010||Almaty|
|5||Module of Nephrology||Conference “Urgent Nephrology”||Moscow, Saint-Petersburg||December 3, 2010||Almaty|
|6||Department of clinical pharmacology, therapeutic exercise, and physiotherapy||International conference “Current issues of clinical pharmacology”||May 6, 2010||Almaty|
|7||Module of Nephrology||International workshop “Renal days in Kazakhstan”||Russia, Turkey||April 28-29, 2011||Almaty|
2011-2012 academic year
|1||Department of infectious and tropical diseases||Scientific and practical conference “Current issues of viral hepatitides. Current management approaches”||Professor Lee Raily, Professor Roy Gulic, Head of department A.K.Duissenova, Prof. A.M.Dmitrovsky||December 3, 2011||Almaty||Within the framework of “University days” Conference, devoted to 20th anniversary of Kazakhstan independence|
|2||Student conference devoted to World AIDS Control Day||November 10, 2011||Almaty||Within the framework of “University days” Conference|
|3||Scientific and practical conference “Zoogenous infection: yesterday, today, and tomorrow”||December 24-25, 2011||Almaty|
|4||International conference “Asthma and allergy”||Russia, France, Germany||September 30 – October 1, 2010||Almaty|
|5||Module of Nephrology||II CONGRESS OF NEPHROLOGISTS OF NEW INDEPENDENT STATES
в русском варианте:
II Конгресс нефрологов Новых независимых государств
Жаңа тәуелсіз мемлекеттердегі нефрологтардың
|Germany, Austria, USA, France||April 25-27, 2012||Almaty|
2012-2013 academic year
|1||Modulw of allergology||XIII International scientific and practical conference “Asthma and allergy”||April 25-26, 2013||Almaty|
|2||Module of Nephrology||1st International Kazakh-Turkish Nephrology Workshop||Turkey||April 19-20 2013||Almaty|
|3||Department of infectious and tropical diseases||Scientific and practical conference “Transmissible and other zoogenous infections”||May 19-20, 2013||Almaty|
|4||Department of out-patient therapy||Scientific and practical conference “Current issues of osteoporosis prevention and treatment”||December 5-6, 2012||ALmaty||Within the framework of “University days” Conference|
|5||Scientific and practical conference devoted to 60th anniversary of practice of the honoured worker of science, Professor M.I.Dauletbakova “Current issues of clinical medicine” 25.05.2013||May 25, 2013||Almaty|
|6||Scientific and practical conference devoted to World Thyroid Day “Current issues of thyroidology”||May 25, 2013||Almaty|
|7||Module of Nephrology||International scientific and practical conference, “Cardiorenal syndrome” section||Russia||December 4, 2013||Almaty||Within the framework of “University days” Conference “Internationalized medical education development”|
|8||International internet-conference “Longevity from cardiologist’s prospective”||February 25, 2013||Almaty|
|9||International internet-conference “Youth scientific forum – Natural and medical sciences”||May 18, 2013||Almaty|
2013-2014 academic year
|1||International scientific and practical conference devoted to anniversary celebration of the Almaty Primary Medical Care Declaration “Primary medical care. Healthcare manpower training under current conditions”||October 25, 2013||Almaty|
ППС департамента принимали участие в работе
2010-2011 academic year
- IV Russian Congress of Osteoporosis, International summit of osteoporosis audit in the East-European region and CIS countries, September 24-29, 2010, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Interstate Council on lupus erythematosus patients treatment, 2010, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- International School of Rheumatology “Biotherapy. Treatment with infliximab” 22.11.2010, Istanbul, Turkey.
- II Russian Congress of Rheumatology, April 26-27, Yaroslavl, Russia.
- I International Forum, II Central Asian and Kazakhstan Congress of Rheumatology, May 17-18, ????,
- International scientific and practical memorial conference devoted to Professor Cherkassky (Center of the Research Experiments), 2009, Moscow, Russia.
- International conference on biosafety and new dangerous infectious diseases, 2009, Baltimore, USA.
- X International scientific symposium on transmissible diseases, 2009, Veimer, Germany (Associated Professor R.A.Egemberdiyeva).
- VI International congress of dermatovenerology “Current issues of dermatovenerology and sexually transmitted diseases: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention”. December 9-10, 2010, Almaty (Department of dermatovenerology).
2011-2012 academic year
- Panel of CIS experts on SLE, September 17, 2011, Saint-Petersburg.
- European congress on social and economic issues of osteoarthrosis and osteoporosis, March 21-24, 2012, Bordo, France.
- Results of audit in the Republic of Kazakhstan 2010”
- XIX International conference on AIDS, July 21-27, 2012, Washington, USA.
2012-2013 academic year
- VI Astana economic forum, May 21-24, 2013, Astana.
- III Eurasian congress of Dermatology, cosmetology, and esthetic medicine, May 30-31, 2013, Astana.
- III International congress of Euro-Asian Association of Dermatovenereologists, June 2-3, 2013, Odessa, Russia.
- World Congress of Nephrology, May 31 – June 4, 2013, Hong Kong (Module of Nephrology).
- European Renal Association – European Dialysis Transplantation Association (ERA/EDTA) Congress, Turkey, May 18-21, 2013 (Module of Nephrology).
- International Nephropathology Workshop, September 10-20, 2012 (Module of Nephrology).
- Conference of experts in SLE Benlysta, November 30, 2012, Moscow, Russia.
- VI Congress of rheumatology, May 14-17, 2013, Moscow, Russia (Report “Concerning systemic lupus erythematosus morbidity in Kazakhstan”).
- International e-learning conference “OnlineEduca Berlin”, May 28-30, 2012.
Associate Professor module dermatovenereology Beisebayev UT speaking at the International Conference Berlin dermatological days
Associate Professor, Department of internship and residency in internal
medicine number 1 Sadykova SS
Institute of Gastroenterology Hepatology t (Israel)